wtorek, 23 czerwca 2020

-I-

At this moment the Polish Post Office accepts shipments to the following countries:


Andorra
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Belarus
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Brazil
Canada
Canary Islands
China
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
India
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Malta
Mexico
Moldova
Monaco
Montenegro
Netherlands
Norway
Pakistan
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Serbia
Singapur
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Korea
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
Tunisia
Turkey
Ukraine
UK
Uruguay
US
and...Vatican (yeah)


Orders to other countries will not be processed!



-I-    New arrivals July 2020    -I-

ADVERSUS SEMITA "Ad Mortem Cunae Agitantur" CD
ANCIENT HATRED "Gloryfication of the End" CD
GJALDUR / KRYPTA NICESTWA "Von alten Gräbern" Split CD
NECROMONARCHIA DAEMONUM "Death Tunes: We call the Darkness" CD
WINTERFULLMOON "Death Eternal" MCD


-I- Soon -I-   7/25/2020   -I- Soon -I-




-I- Out Now -I-






-I-

HEL(L), Poland





Naturalnie (Natural) 


Odejście (Leaving)_ Hania Rani




-I- Soon -I-

MORDHELL "Motherfucking Hate Machine"  
5" single (vinyl)
15 copies

NO FUKKING PRE-ORDER





-I- Soon -I-




-I- Out Now -I-





-I- Out Now -I-





-I- Out Now -I-




-I- Out Now -I-



-I- Out Now -I-





-I- Out Now -I-






-I-    New arrivals May 2020    -I-

ANTUMIA "Ankore Jai: Deutsch-Panamaische Koalition Des Krachs" MC

BATTLESTORM "Demonic incursión" Digi CD
BLACK CILICE "Transfixion of Spirits" MC
BLACK EJACULATE "Cum Soaked Messiah" MC
BLACK GRAIL "Demo-Rehearsal 2012" MC
BLOOD OUROBOROS "Obfuscation of Hideous Ego" MC
BLOOMING CARRIONS "Necrosis Twilight" MC

CENOTAFIO "La fatídica excrecencia de la subtierra" MC
CONCEIVED BY HATE "Death & Beyond" MC
CORPSEHAMMER "Metal De La Muerte" CD
CORPSEHAMMER "Metal De La Muerte" MC
CORPSEHAMMER "Posesión" MC

DEKAPITED "Sin Misericordia" MC
DEVOID OF THOUGHT "Cosmic Apoptosis" MC
DISORDER "Fuego Negro" MC

EJECUTOR "10 Negros anos de ejecucion" CD
EMPIRE OF THE MOON "Eclipse" MC
EVILFEAST "Invoking The Ancient" MCD

FUNERAL "Black Flame Of Unholy Hate" Digi CD

GLORIFICATION "Against All Adversity - A Hymn Of Demonic Victory" MC
GOATKRAFT "War Metal - Promo 2017" MC

INVOCATION OF DEATH “Into the Labyrinth of Chaos” MC

KAWIR "Adrasteia" MC
KUOLEMAN NYPLÄÄJÄT "Seksikäs Kuoleman Leiri" CD

MISTCAVERN "Winds of Misery" MC
MORBID MACABRE "Hell and damnation" CD

NECROTEOFILIA "Necroteofilia" CDR

PA VESH EN "Pyrefication" MC
PESTILENGHT ‎"Demo MMXIX" MC
POPIEL "Undying Insurmountable Chaos" MC

REAPER "Ravenous Storm of Piss" MC
REPULSIVE DEATH "Putrid Acts of Depravity" CD

SOLAR MASS "Pseudomorphosis" MC

TEMPLE MOON "Demo I " MC
THE BLACK MYSTERIES "Lemegeton" MC
THE GATES OF SINN "The Great Sabbath" MC

UNHOLY DISORDER "Galactic Cannibalism" MC

VENEFICIUM "Veneficium" MC
VERBERIS "Vexamen" MC
VOIDNAGA "Demo MMXVI" MC

WORM "Evocation of the Black Marsh" MC

YPOKOSMOS "Slumber Of The Archivist" Mc


-I- -I- -I-




Katowice Zawodzie, Poland


 
Kitku


Czort

Ebrional

Stillborn

-I-



-I-



-I-